When the new promo is available.......

yaya74

DIS Veteran
I made my package reservation online with WDW. When the new promo becomes available, can I modify my reservation online or do I need to call??? Or can I make a new reservation with the new price and then cancel my previous reservation??

You can do any of the 3.
There is a modify option online, or you can call and have them apply the discount. And lastly you can just book a new package, pay a new $200 deposit and then cancel the previous package.

Everyone should stop booking if they want promos to get released. If everyone books a vacation with the hope that a promo is going to be released, Disney will have no reason to release a promo to draw crowds because the dates are already booked.

You can do any of the 3.
There is a modify option online, or you can call and have them apply the discount. And lastly you can just book a new package, pay a new $200 deposit and then cancel the previous package.
Thank you, SJSloan

Everyone should stop booking if they want promos to get released. If everyone books a vacation with the hope that a promo is going to be released, Disney will have no reason to release a promo to draw crowds because the dates are already booked.
That's very true.... We are comfortable with the current cost of package. But I need to be prepared if promo code is available. I don't know how much we can save though since the ticket price is gonna go up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter