when should the April hours be posted?

4orm

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to plan (like a mad woman) and can't do it to my insane specifications (that will probably get thrown out once we get to WDW) until I get the park hours. I have the planning disease. :)

I too am waiting for those April hours. Since we will visit during spring break I want to make the most of our time especially having just visited preChristmas and seeing the crowds!!!! But, I don't think its a disease to plan - its just part of the excitement, right? That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Maybe the hours will be out soon?

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Disney usually posts the hours 60 days out, so for April, you'll have to wait until Feb 1. I know, it stinks. We'll be there the last week of March, and April 1st. On New Year's Day, I was at the site, and finally got the March hours. As for that April day, I'll just have to wait I guess! It does make it hard to plan tho'!

The hours will be posted, but keep checking because they will change. For Easter Week 2003, the hours changed 4-5 times prior to our trip. The two weeks surrounding Easter will have late hours. The hours become shorter starting on April 18.

I'm also waiting for April hours. I hope spectromagic will be showed several times during our trip and that Fantamsic will be twice each night. I want to record each one so I'll need to see them twice.(once to record and once to just enjoy) If Fantasmic will be done twice, then I can cancel the Fantasmic dinner package.

I also need to know when the Easter Parade will start. I hope I'll be able to catch the Share A Dream Parade before they start doing the Easter Parade.

We'll be there April 2-8.

Another one waiting and checking daily (OK maybe even more than daily !!) for those April hours. Trying to plan some of our PS's around Wishes. Anyone know how often Wishes happens? Is it every night like Illuminations or just on selected days? Almost down to a double digit wait and I can barely stand it!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm checking often too, why don't Disney decide and oublish the hours a little earlier so us keen planners can get planning??!

I was looking at the hours for last Easter and MK was open until 11pm for a few nights before and after Easter but the hours were changing around like mad!

Richard :)

Add me into this group! I too am impatiently waiting!

Originally posted by disneyjunkie
I also need to know when the Easter Parade will start. I hope I'll be able to catch the Share A Dream Parade before they start doing the Easter Parade.
We'll be there April 2-8.

I'm not sure that they do a separate Easter Parade anymore.

Here are the hours from last year, Easter was April 20:

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/apr.html

Thanks Debbie, that helps a lot.

It looks like I won't need the Fantasmic dinner package. I think we'll just try for the 2nd showings. We'll get to see the Share A Dream Parade.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks for posting that!!! I hope the hours are similar!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter