When Rope Drop is at 8...

SarahC97

DIS Veteran
We're going to MK next Saturday and the park opens at 8 am. What time do they let people into the hub? Is it still 7:45? Thanks!

7:00-7:15 would work, unless there is a very heavy number of guests, like near major holidays.

Not super heavy. It’s Jersey week, so I assume moderately heavy, but not like one of the major holidays. So I’ll aim for about 45 minutes before park opening, depending on what I’m able to snag for FP

I’m wondering something similar, which is an 8:00 dining reservation at 8:00 park opening (I know, I know, but the park hours changed and now I can’t get a later reservation). How does this work? Will we be able to get to Cinderella’s Royal Table before the rush begins? We don’t want to watch the show, just to get to our reservation...hopefully without getting trampled.

I’m wondering something similar, which is an 8:00 dining reservation at 8:00 park opening (I know, I know, but the park hours changed and now I can’t get a later reservation).
1. How does this work?
2. Will we be able to get to Cinderella’s Royal Table before the rush begins?
3. We don’t want to watch the show, just to get to our reservation...hopefully without getting trampled.
1. Figure to be let in ABOUT 7:45AM.
2. Even if everyone else is let in with you, you'd have no trouble getting to CRT on time.
3. Just walk to your destination.

Not super heavy. It’s Jersey week, so I assume moderately heavy, but not like one of the major holidays. So I’ll aim for about 45 minutes before park opening, depending on what I’m able to snag for FP

I've been there during Jersey week and its very close to Spring Break busy. 45 minutes early should still be good.

I’m wondering something similar, which is an 8:00 dining reservation at 8:00 park opening (I know, I know, but the park hours changed and now I can’t get a later reservation). How does this work? Will we be able to get to Cinderella’s Royal Table before the rush begins? We don’t want to watch the show, just to get to our reservation...hopefully without getting trampled.
I had a tour at 8 am on an EMH Or maybe the park just opened at 8 am that day. they let everyone in at the same time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter