When Pete Gets Ticked-Off

SamIAm21

Mickey's #1 Fan
You can hear his East Coast accent loud and clear. When he was ripping the new Disney Dining changes, I could tell he was truly irrate because his accent came to the front and center.

I was guessing Boston???

Yep, yep, we are definitely zeroing in on the precise region!

I noticed it too this week! To zero in on a region even further, it has to be north of New Brunswick, NJ. Definitely not a South or Central Jersey accent.

I'm pretty sure that Pete mentioned Asbury Park, NJ so you're close clombardi. One of my best friends hails from that park of NJ and her family sounds exactly like Pete.

I'm pretty sure that Pete mentioned Asbury Park, NJ so you're close clombardi. One of my best friends hails from that park of NJ and her family sounds exactly like Pete.

Hey, maybe Pete could get Bruce Springsteen as a guest on the podcast since they come from the same town! I'd love to hear the Boss' take on WDW!

i haven't heard this weeks podcast yet, but the one's i've heard he sounded like the vicinity of greater NY to me (but that's to an untrained midwestern ear)....

I know he has said, but I forget it is NJ.

I heard it come out too! :happytv: I LOVE Northern accents....I grew up in KY. so everybody talk different to me......:rolleyes1 :lmao:

Well, some of you are pretty close. My family is from Bergen County, NJ - and that's where most of the accent comes from (both of my parents have/had very strong No. Jersey accents as well). You are also correct that my accent becomes MUCH more pronounced when I'm either tired or annoyed :) This week I was both - I was working off about 4 hours sleep when we recorded the show, and even though I don't drink, the whole 'you can't share a bottle of wine with another table' thing just had me foaming at the mouth. :)

Pete

Well, some of you are pretty close. My family is from Bergen County, NJ - and that's where most of the accent comes from (both of my parents have/had very strong No. Jersey accents as well). You are also correct that my accent becomes MUCH more pronounced when I'm either tired or annoyed :) This week I was both - I was working off about 4 hours sleep when we recorded the show, and even though I don't drink, the whole 'you can't share a bottle of wine with another table' thing just had me foaming at the mouth. :)

Pete

Thanks for all you do Pete! I hope you were out having fun and not working that you got 4 hours sleep! :cool2:

Even my 4 year old will share!! Disney should know better and just let you share! :laughing:

Pete, don't stop complaining about Disney. That's one of my favorite things about the podcast. If you raved about everything, there would be little credibility. This way, I know something's legit when you praise it. Great job!

And I totally agree about the sad price increases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!