When is the reno work scheduled for Poly concierge?

Lisa3

DIS Veteran
Was just wondering if anyone has heard when the reno work on the Hawaii bldg. at the Poly is scheduled for and if it is planned to be complete by Nov. 2003?

I'm also curious about this, Lisa. We're staying there May 29 - June 1. Everything I've seen says renovations begin in June. I'm hoping it won't cause a disruption in concierge services if we are staying there on the last day before the move. I'm wondering how they'll move all the food service stuff over, without cutting services in the Hawaii building. I know I shouldn't worry about it, but we've never stayed concierge before, and are really looking forward to it.

Bumping this up because I'd like to know also.

Are they starting exaclty on June 1st or the first week in June or just sometime in the month of June?

Teresa

Thanks Teresa! That is reassuring for our trip. Did you speak with CRO, or the concierge staff?

Thanks again :D

We're booked for 6/14 through 6/22! Since we're taking our nephew along for his 2nd visit ever, we were hopeful the dates wouldn't create a problem for us. Coincidentally, the other time he went with us, we stayed in the then Moorea (now Tahiti) building which is where concierge is to be moved during the rehab.

I'll keep my fingers crossed those dates hold! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter