When is the member magazine mailed?

mla973

DIS Veteran
I think it is called Vacation Magic? (We are new members, so I have yet to receive one.) With all the banking changes, I'm anxious to read the articles for myself.

Thank you!

Not entirely sure but I think the mailing has been discontinued with the revamp of the website. I'm sure I read that somewhere!

Not entirely sure but I think the mailing has been discontinued with the revamp of the website. I'm sure I read that somewhere!

Actually, what you heard was that the monthly EMail has been discontinued.

Vacation Magic is alive and well and should be sent out within the next few days. Some brand new members have received them in person if they bought DVC within the last few days at WDW,DLR, or the Chicago Doorway to Dreams store. Keep an eye on your mail box.

Thanks for the info. I've tried looking at past issues on the web, and something always times out or goes funky when I download them. I checked before I posted this thread here, and it told me that I had all of the updated Flash, Quicktime, and Acrobat Reader, but I could not actually get to the section to choose an issue to download. Perhaps their site is having problems today???

Thanks for the info. I've tried looking at past issues on the web, and something always times out or goes funky when I download them. I checked before I posted this thread here, and it told me that I had all of the updated Flash, Quicktime, and Acrobat Reader, but I could not actually get to the section to choose an issue to download. Perhaps their site is having problems today???

Log onto the members site. At the top of the page there are 2 menues in linear fashio the small second line has a news button. Go there & at the bottom of the page is what you are looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter