When is the character breakfast?

Lavne

Mouseketeer
Could someone please remind me when the character breakfast is? I tried to search for this info, but it didn't work. I know that you can figure it out when you get your KTTW (F1 or S3 where F = first seating, S = second seating; 1,2, or 3 indicating which day). Isn't there also a way to figure out how it would fall in each rotation - something like the morning after your first regular rotation in a certain restaurant.

Just another of those compulsive planners! Thanks in advance!

it is on one of the sea days, and is assigned by your dining room. The night before, the servers will give you a little ticket with the time and meeting place listed. Hope this helps. I am sure someone else might remember more info about this.

Your head server will give you tickets to a Character Breakfast. He will usually distribute these tickets at the end of dinner on Saturday night. Your tickets will be for your assigned table and an assigned seating:

<nl><li>If you have early dinner seating, your Character Breakfast will be at 8:15am.
<li>If you have late dinner seating, your Character Breakfast will be at 9:45am.</nl>

Your Character Breakfast will be on your first "sea day" after your first dinner in Animator's Palate. Thus:

<nl><li>If you have the APLAPLA rotation, your Character Breakfast will be on Sunday morning.
<li>If you have the LAPLAPL rotation, your Character Breakfast will be on Monday morning.
<li>If you have the PLAPLAP rotation, your Character Breakfast will be on Thursday morning.</nl>

Thanks for the quick responses! The first sea day after AP was the clue I was looking for! Now I can try to figure out my preferred day for Palo's brunch, among other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter