• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is Spring Break at WDW

Peylog

Mouseketeer
I am or consider myself a total Disney freak, but I actually have a question? I never go during Spring Break, nor do I ever wish too. My family usually goes after it around May 1st, I just wanted to make our next trip before it starts. To sum all of this up, When does it usually start? Or when before would be a good time to go? I would love to go in May but have to go earlier this year because of a family reunion. TIA Peylog

Peylog,

In general -

College spring break would be the whole month of March.

Grade and High school spring break would be mid-March through late April.

The heaviest crowds are usually the week before and week after Easter Sunday.

When we purchase our Florida Residents Seasonal Pass the busiest Spring Break Dates are Blacked-Out. In 2004 the black-out dates where April 3-April 15, with Easter falling on April 11, 2004: For 2005 the black-out dates are March 19, 2005-April 1, 2005 with Easter falling on March 27,2005.

Hope this is what you needed.

Thanks so much, I knew you guys could answer this question for me. Just what I wanted to know before I booked a room. Peylog
:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter