When is Southren CA Spring break?

I want to know too!
When is the best time to visit?
Unlike Florida's Walt Disney World, Disneyland and California Adventure draw Most Southern California schools let out in mid-June and return after Labor Day,with Spring Break falling around Easter.
www.theparkinsider.com

They vary, from mid-late March through mid-April. I think they stagger them so not all schools are off at the same time. DL was packed from the second week of March last year-mid-April. Many of the early-season attendees were from out of state.

I can't speak for So Cal but I'm in Arizona and our school district is out the week of 3/25. I know someone else whose district is out the week before. A lot of people from AZ head over to Disneyland over spring break.

Well, it officially begins 3/30 (Friday) because my kids get off school early on that day and school begins again on 4/9 (Monday). Our school board is part of the LA County, but that can vary too school district to school district.

We're going to California March 4-16 because it seems to be very quiet this year. Since Easter is in April, the busiest crowds are expected the first two weeks of April.

The March calendar for Disneyland is up on-line, and you can gage the crowds by their hours of operation. The week of March 4th is extremely quiet, with hours starting to be extended on the weekend of March 10th.

According to the Legoland, the month of March is expected to be quiet. And, San Diego Zoo posts it's official spring break dates as March 31 - April 15th.

Districts usually choose the week leading up to Easter or the week after Easter. My district is doing the week after Easter, so we will go back April 16th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter