When is everyone going to Disney?

May 10-16th - can't wait! This will be our first time going in May. Hoping for swimming weather :)

Planning to go July of 2021, we wanted to go while our youngest will still be free. She'll be 2 and 9 months on her 1st Disney trip.

We are going in 3 weeks for cheerleading event, August 29 for NASCAR race, November 3 for annual vacay, next February 2021 for cheerleading event, and May 4,2021 for grandson’s 21st birthday to drink around world at Epcot.

Going Feb 25....33 days....... Have not even gone yet and the wife wants to book for Christmas time 2021....lol think we are addicted....HAHA

Hoping to book a late August trip to celebrate my 50th and my daughters 21st. Been a few years since we have been to DW, so I am super excited!

We just got back last Sunday from our 15th anniversary trip and will be taking the kids the week of February 24th. They were upset when we went without them so we are keeping this one a secret.

I'm planning a first trip with my wife and 2 kids for Nov/Dec 2020. So much to learn! I've been to Disney World twice before: when I was 8/9 and then for a single day when I was newly married. Neither required much of any planning on my part, whereas now I am reading blogs daily and creating spreadsheets left and right!

We are putting the finishing touches on booking for Aug 16th-21st.I turn 50 this year and dd turns 21. I told DH this is all I want for a present.:worship::love:

Fall or winter '21. Seems like forever from now, but I'm sure it will be here soon enough. I turn 50 that year, along with WDW. I usually don't go to Disney with a "celebration" listed, but that year I will.

I'm planning a first trip with my wife and 2 kids for Nov/Dec 2020. So much to learn! I've been to Disney World twice before: when I was 8/9 and then for a single day when I was newly married. Neither required much of any planning on my part, whereas now I am reading blogs daily and creating spreadsheets left and right!
I do a spreadsheet so I can show my wife. She needs to see it in a format like a spreadsheet or she can't picture what's going to happen during our time there. Typically once we get there I walk away from the spreadsheet and let things happen. For instance, I really thought we'd have time to try one of the two mini golf areas during our last trip, but once there, I scratched it off the mental list. No one actually wanted to stop doing whatever it was we were doing.

Heck once we get to WDW, sometimes we forget what day it even is and have to rely on the Disney Experience app to keep us aligned. Is today Wednesday? Is this when we have Garden Grill reservations or is that tomorrow? [open app] That's actually on Friday night!

I know I will be going for the first time to DW in October from the 28th- November 4 with my mother and 11 month old niece. We will be going for my 30th birthday.

We're heading down to DW in next month for Feb Vacation.

Really excited to say that we're going to DL for the first time in August then on to Aulani!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!