When is everyone going to Disney?

2 trips coming up!
The first..
  • December 6-7 for the Christmas Party, Galaxy's Edge and Epcot's Holiday Festival! (staying at CSR)
The second...
  • A historic first (for me) - December 30-January 1 for New Year's Eve at TWO (possibly THREE) PARKS, Magic Kingdom and Epcot (and maybe Animal Kingdom too) in ONE DAY (on New Year's Eve)! (Staying at AOA)

Tomorrow, but we are just using up 2 days remaining on park hoppers (military) before they expire on 12/19.
We will do Legoland for a day, had really wanted to cram in Universal, but it didn't make sense. We will be back in February. We haven't ridden Hagrid's yet.

We're heading to WDW 6/18/20-6/25/20. We usually go in January and I'm concerned about the heat/humidity during the summer :oops: I'm definitely planning of going at a lot slower pace and taking midday pool/hotel breaks! Super excited though!

Friends coming down want to see Christmas decorations. We're going on 12-8, renting a golf cart for the day. Doing some resort hopping early, having dinner at Trails End then golf carting around the Fort loops for more decorations.

Our eyes are on 2021 as we're typically every 18 months or so. Trying to figure out exactly when right now. We're thinking May 2021. Magic Kingdom turns 50 and I turn 50. Matter of fact, I was just a mere 3 months old when my parents took me to the opening week that October. They don't remember the exact day and hour, but it was within a week of opening day. My father had been stationed in Jacksonville at the time.

I might go in about 10 days for a few days. Haven't decided if I feel like driving that 9.5 hours or not.

I took my wife down to WDW for our honeymoon just about two months ago; it was her first time and now she's *hooked,* lmao

She's been saying that she wants to come back down from NY for the Christmas season in 2021 so hopefully that'll be a solid plan once we get closer and closer to paying off bills/debt/etc.

For the first time in a LONG time I do not have a trip "on the books". Went to DL in August '19 for my anniversary and was in WDW for the last time in Feb '19. I plan to book a trip as soon as I can for my 20th anniversary in August 2021.

WDW August 2020. Hubby and I seem to go every 5 years. This year we will be bringing my DS, DIL, and my 4 yr. old granddaughter. We are very excited and cannot wait.

We arrive Jan 26-Feb 2!

Also wondering, anyone heard when the 50th Anniversary is to begin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts