When is everyone going to Disney?

We are going May 2020 along with my parents and brother's family - we are SUPER excited!!! Staying at AKL. I don't think my parents have been since we were little kids, the same with my brother and my brother's kids have NEVER been. We are DVC and try to go every other year, so we are STOKED to share this experience with all of them.

We are going to be at Disney in just a couple of weeks. We are going for business purposes but we have are going to a couple of Disney parties, the after-dark party, and the Halloween party. We are so excited!

March 2020! Debating a split stay with DVC renting points and universal for my DD birthday.

We´re going Feb 24th - March 5th/2020. It will be my third trip (of, hopefully, many more!) to WDW, first time we´ll include AK, so I´m so excited to meet a different park!
We´ll be 4 adult women: me, my wife, my mother and my aunt (mother´s sister). It´ll be my mom and my aunt´s second trip. Also my aunt never visited Epcot, so it´ll be a first for her too...
So many firsts lol I´m very very stoked!! :dogdance:

October 23! First fall trip. We're AP this year so tentatively considering jumping into the madness head first with a NYE trip too!

2019 Adult only trips:

May 6 - 9 BWV

October 14 - 17 AKL. Even though we are excited about Galaxy’s Edge, unless the crowds are much smaller than expected, we will not be going there. Will wait until sometime in 2020.
Booked another adult only trip for February 24 - 28, snagged a Tower Studio at the Riviera. Now working on a family trip for late August or early September 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts