When is everyone going to Disney?

The last time we went to WDW was 2014, and we went to DL last year. Just under 2 months until we'll be back in Aulani though!

Superbowl weekend trip for us. February 3-8 for any early birthday trip for my girls. Their birthday falls President's weekend every year but we can't deal with those crowd levels.

October 10 - 13, my DH and I for our 10th anniversary. When we return I'll start working on saving up for the next family trip with the kids, but no idea how long that will take. Hoping to be able to be back in 2019 if possible.

Hope to get my family going in a year or two. Trying to sell a house as we are downsizing.

Was planning to go up for Epcot's 35th, but recent medical issues have put those plans on hold. Looking like my next trip will be my annual spring trip in 2018.

Sept 10-16. Staying at AK Kidani Village. First trip for our then 10m DD. Looking forward to checking out F&W too! Taking my mother in law so she can watch the little ones at night a couple times.

I will be heading to WDW at the end of January beginning of Feb 2018... We are staying on property at the Yacht club. Really excited. I have been reading up a lot here on the boards.. thanks everyone for such good information.

Been wanting to go back, and just showed the family all the cool updates coming, so they agreed going back for our youngest 's graduation would be a great idea. Ugh...Now I have to wait until 2020, and then I want to go for the 50th anniversary in 2021. Not sure the hubby will go for that, but we shall see!

I will be heading to WDW at the end of January beginning of Feb 2018... We are staying on property at the Yacht club. Really excited. I have been reading up a lot here on the boards.. thanks everyone for such good information.
Oh! I loved the Yacht Club when we were there in 2013. You will enjoy it!!

upload_2017-7-25_9-37-39.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter