When is everyone going to Disney?

Hoping to go as soon as international travel restrictions are lifted! Not sure when that will be but we are hopeful.

We planned our trip for this August well before the pandemic. I'm hoping by the time we're ready to go the parks will be able to fully open.

Still booked for July 23-29. This would be the 3rd time the reservation has been moved. If this one is canceled, the banked points used will be lost, (August use year). Fingers crossed.

Still booked for July 23-29. This would be the 3rd time the reservation has been moved. If this one is canceled, the banked points used will be lost, (August use year). Fingers crossed.
I'm rooting for you. We have the same situation in late October, although we've not had to reschedule - yet.

As much as I'd love to go in Aug we canceled that trip as we did our April trip, Jan isn't looking too good either. I'm guessing late next spring or summer 2021.

We're supposed to go in mid-July. We are hopefully optimistic, but will cancel if attractions/shows are cut too much. Also-I can't see wearing a mask in that weather.

Week of September 21 at Boardwalk, then flying to Aulani on the 26th - October 2. Hopefully we will still be able to go.
We had a quick 4 night trip planned in May after school let out on the 22nd, but obviously we cancelled that back in March. So glad we went for a week in Feburary before all the closures happened!
For 2021 we already have another February trip scheduled staying at Boulder Ridge. I haven't booked them yet, but our plans are for a trip the beginning of June and then September/October.

2nd week of December. Booked it as a bounceback trip during a summer trip last year. Knew we wanted to experience WDW at a different time of year, and Festival of the Holidays was top of our list. 🎄

First week of September here, 9/1-9/9. Hoping for a big ring thats been hinted at :P
My husband proposed during the fireworks-totally unexpected by me! I still cringe thinking about how he carried my ring around in his pocket all day long, riding the rides etc!

Edit-I just noticed these replies were from several years ago! hahaha

I moved my May trip to the last week of September into October. And my fiancé decided to be a little overzealous and book AKL Fourth of July weekend of this year for us to cure my blues and if they’re open by then, we get a little extra Disney time in before our big trip in the fall. If not, then we just take one trip this year. I’ve already got a collection of Disney themed masks, so I’m ready for anything.

Cancelled May but still have my Sept, Oct and December trips (DVC and annual pass and we drive so it’s cheap and easy) to look forward to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter