When is everyone going to Disney?

MacDMom

Earning My Ears
May 10-16th - can't wait! This will be our first time going in May. Hoping for swimming weather :)

Sarah6342

Earning My Ears
Planning to go July of 2021, we wanted to go while our youngest will still be free. She'll be 2 and 9 months on her 1st Disney trip.

• malialaine

Earning My Ears
    We are going in 3 weeks for cheerleading event, August 29 for NASCAR race, November 3 for annual vacay, next February 2021 for cheerleading event, and May 4,2021 for grandson’s 21st birthday to drink around world at Epcot.

brevebelle

Earning My Ears
    Booked our next family trip for December 2020. We're going to spend Christmas at MK which will be the best or worst idea I've had yet. Time will tell. :)

• Joe Ryan

BB78
    Going Feb 25....33 days....... Have not even gone yet and the wife wants to book for Christmas time 2021....lol think we are addicted....HAHA

chaboyd

Earning My Ears
    Hoping to book a late August trip to celebrate my 50th and my daughters 21st. Been a few years since we have been to DW, so I am super excited!

• eMoneyBug

Mouseketeer
    We are going this Sunday to Disneyland, gonna try for ROTr boarding group and picture with Mushu, 2 on my must do list

av8erdunn

Earning My Ears
    We just got back last Sunday from our 15th anniversary trip and will be taking the kids the week of February 24th. They were upset when we went without them so we are keeping this one a secret.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates