When is everyone going to Disney?

itsherhappyplace

Earning My Ears
We are going May 2020 along with my parents and brother's family - we are SUPER excited!!! Staying at AKL. I don't think my parents have been since we were little kids, the same with my brother and my brother's kids have NEVER been. We are DVC and try to go every other year, so we are STOKED to share this experience with all of them.

eclipsedisney

Earning My Ears
We are going to be at Disney in just a couple of weeks. We are going for business purposes but we have are going to a couple of Disney parties, the after-dark party, and the Halloween party. We are so excited!

• 1_2_N_V

Earning My Ears
    March 2020! Debating a split stay with DVC renting points and universal for my DD birthday.

CamilaGS

Camys - a WDW lover and Pottermaniac!
    We´re going Feb 24th - March 5th/2020. It will be my third trip (of, hopefully, many more!) to WDW, first time we´ll include AK, so I´m so excited to meet a different park!
    We´ll be 4 adult women: me, my wife, my mother and my aunt (mother´s sister). It´ll be my mom and my aunt´s second trip. Also my aunt never visited Epcot, so it´ll be a first for her too...
    So many firsts lol I´m very very stoked!! :dogdance:

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates