When is everyone going to Disney?

Whovian86

Earning My Ears
2nd trip will be April 25-May 1. Staying at AoA, again. I would like to try a new resort, but my family (including DH) loves this hotel.

Fred M

DIS Dad #860
Disneyland at the end of this month, Aulani in November, and WDW in May 2020!

• FlagrantFleur

Earning My Ears
    April 15-24 2020, staying at the Gran Destino Tower. Getting even more excited with the new photos that surfaced!! :)

KMWoolley

I dare you not to have fun...
    Aug 1-7 with my daughters (before the oldest starts University)
    Nov 8-11 with my wife for a very action packed weekend (no RotR though😭)

• Pappy Tom

"Love, or the lack of it." ... Mr. Rogers
    We'll be there Oct. 27th through Nov. 2nd :goodvibes
    It's been 16 years since my last "real" vacation (Disney cruise w/daughter); 44 years since my only visit to WDW... And at my age, probably the last!

Akck

Earning My Ears
    We’ll be at WDW Oct. 22-28. Just checking out the parks prior to going with our granddaughter at some future point.

• roylanc

theDizneytaffy
    July 30th - Aug-13 in 13 days. 11 nights at POR & 2 nights at the Contemporary..

tguz

DIS Veteran
    Arrive 7/28 at the Pop for 7 nights!! Buying things on our snack list as I find them on sale. :cool1:

emailmyheart

Earning My Ears
    Stayed at WDW for a couple weeks in June for the first time ever, been wanting to go ever since I was kid and it really was one of the best experiences I've ever had! It's literally like walking into your childhood :tigger: I can't stop talking about it and I'd drop everything to go again, i'd love to go during Halloween next time!

Hmay20

Earning My Ears
    We are first-timers. We leave on 8/17 and coming home 8/22. This trip is what my son asked for through make a wish. Hoping we can create some extra special magical memories.

Nomad70

Mouseketeer
    We will be at DW in September for our 24th anniversary! Our first time staying at The Boardwalk Inn, we are super excited!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates