When is everyone going to Disney?

We're booked for Sept 28th through Oct 5th for my birthday. It's my first time going since I was a child. It can't come fast enough.

December 16th - December 22nd for me and the fam. May possibly try to squeeze in a 2 or 3 day trip before then because I don't know if we can hold out that long!

Going July 14th through the 23rd. Just my hubby and I. Second trip without our now college age kids but our 13th trip to Disney. We are so excited as this is going to be our first time staying at Beach Club!

We are there 11/14-11/20.
We are going around the same time! 11/14-11/21. It's my husbands first time since he was a baby. So really, it is his first time ever. And we're doing Port Orleans FQ! It's almost time to book those ADR! We're going to do a MVMCP while we're there too. We're going just the two of us, so I think it will be nice to spend so much time together. It just seems so far away still!

My wife and I are going 9/11 - 9/20. Our first time since 2005 and our first time with no kids!

September 16-21 -Girls trip in a FTWC!
November 18-25 -Family Thanksgiving trip at CS!

:flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1:

Last edited:
August 13-18th. Exactly 3 months away! Our 4th trip in 5 years-we can't quit the most magical place on earth!

August 5th - 9th for an end of summer getaway. In November, we'll participate in Dapper Day weekend at Disneyland.

Last edited:
Just booked for Sept 29th-Oct 3rd. Going for my birthday! Only bad part is I booked just shy of 180 day ADR Mark so I'm missing some reservations I really wanted.
ON the ADR keep checking back people cancel all the time, We are going in 45 days and we got our Chef Mickeys that we always eat at so just keep checking.

So excited to be going in October! This will be our first MNSSHP at Disney World. We did the Halloween party in Disneyland a couple years ago. During our last trip 4 years ago, we did the MVMCP.

My boyfriend and I are going 8/15-8/20 for our 5 year anniversary/his 27th birthday. Technically, not our first trip as we somehow managed to do all four parks in our ONE free day in Florida four years ago. But it's the first trip to Disney World that I actually get to plan and stay onsite (Contemporary). This is a once every 3-5 years kind of trip since we live in California, but I go to DL on the regular :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!