When is everyone going to Disney?

Not until late next summer. (2020) I'm glad because it will give them plenty of time to sort out SWGE and the new rules and such that they've put into effect recently. :)

July 27-August 1.

We usually spend a couple days at WDW when we’re in Florida visiting my in-laws, and sometimes we only get a day in at DS while we’re waiting for a flight. I’m so happy that this trip is a Disney vacation. We’re not even renting a car.

WDW in September 2021, yikes! I do have two trips to DLP in between then and now though so it’s not so bad!

Impatiently waiting for April 2020 to go to WDW. Although with the announced opening of SWGE this Fall, it's helping with the wait.

I’m a huge Christmas fan so we plan our annual vaca during the Christmas overlay which I love. December can never come fast enough

Planning a trip in February 2020. Taking a friend for her 1st visit, this we be my 6th. Haven’t been to WDW since 2013, a lot has changed since then. Hope I can get up to speed with all the updates with magic bands, fast passes, etc. Super excited!

October 11-22 to WDW. While most of us have been to WDW this will be the first time on property and span 3 generations of the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!