When is everyone going to Disney?

Just got back Sept 21-24 (adults only F&W trip with our amazing friends!) - already planning to return 8/28/19-whenever the kids have to start school LOL

It's already been a month! September 6-16th but we purchased AP's so...... We will be back December 22-28th and again April 20-28th.

Heading out to the Boardwalk and Epcot for my Bday Oct. 12th - 14th Then a cabin in Fort wilderness Nov28th - Dec 6th
I'm from Tampa so when traffics light it's a 60min trip :smooth:

Father-in-law decided he wants to take the whole family to WDW, but only to a resort on the monorail. Ended up with 1 room at the Contemporary and a 2BR villa at BLT 11/19-11/24. Can't wait!! Already made a few ADR, but trying for more.

May 2019, for my kiddo's 9th birthday! Surprising her with club level at the beautiful Grand Floridian!

:cool1:The 3rd week this December:flower1:

I just changed resort from YC to AKL. There are rumors that the Friendship boats won't be running at that time AND the International gateway will be closing as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!