When is Everyone Going to Disney

Me and my family plan on going next year in the fall, for my older sister's senior trip.

If I don't get into the College Program, I'll probably be visiting in May or December.

Bruh, if you're in the college program, we might be working together! Are you doing the Fall Advantage?
I have one week left to find out if I make it!! This wait is awful lol but I'm trying to hold on to hope. My first preference was fall but I was willing to do Fall Advantage.

I have one week left to find out if I make it!! This wait is awful lol but I'm trying to hold on to hope. My first preference was fall but I was willing to do Fall Advantage.

Ooh, congrats on getting so far, I really hope you make it! I'll only be working for the summer. The way I got the job was kind of different, it's a mission trip/internship thing with a different organization that partners with Disney... But I still had to go through the Disney application process. I'm hoping to do the actual College Program as well at some point!

(and it'll also be kinda crazy since I've never actually been to Disney World before!)

Ooh, congrats on getting so far, I really hope you make it! I'll only be working for the summer. The way I got the job was kind of different, it's a mission trip/internship thing with a different organization that partners with Disney... But I still had to go through the Disney application process. I'm hoping to do the actual College Program as well at some point!

(and it'll also be kinda crazy since I've never actually been to Disney World before!)
you'll love WDW, been there so many times on Florida annual passes before the out priced us lol, like ive been there for like day trips, or even weekend getaways, sometimes 3 to 5 days depending on like food and wine festival , and crappy school calendar, lol but yeah its fun coming from someone who lives 2 and a half north of WDW

Thanks! That's cool, I wish there was a summer option for me so I wouldn't have to take time off of school. If I don't make DCP Fall 2016 I probably can't apply for Spring 2017 because of how my financial aid works. Wow, it'll be a fun adventure for you! I adore Walt Disney World. I went twice last year... lol whoops. It helps when you can stay with friends and know cast members to get in for free. ;)

I'm going from June 18-23! I'll just miss you, OP! :worried:
But I wanna know if anyone else is going to be there on or around those dates. I'd love to meet some of you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts