When guests order park passes off of your wedding website....

Lorelei528

DIS Veteran
How/when do they receive them? Are they mailed? How does it work exactly?

I have encountered a MAJOR snafu-

My nephew and his gf aren't landing at the airport until 3:45 and we have to be at Flights of Wonder at 5pm to check in for our Safari Celebration Dinner (the meet and greet dinner)...

SO- as of now the plan is Eoghan and I will go pick them up (as we'll have our car) and will take them directly to AK with their bags and all...the thing is, everyone will need their passes to get into the park...my SIL (my nephew's mom) is ordering the whole families' park tickets from our website, so if they are mailed to them, that's cool and she can give them to me anytime before we leave NY to drive to FL...BUT, if they get them when they check in or something, I will have to rendezvous with my SIL or someone to get DN and his gf's ticket which can be done, but will just be something else we have to do the day before the wedding and timing wise, it's getting crazy what with most of my family coming in that day....I would have liked to get to the park after our late breakfast at CM, but if the tickets aren't mailed and I have to meet up with SIL when they check in or whatnot, things might work out differently and I might have to hang around the hotel...

Anyway, sorry this was a bit long and drawn-out, but can someone help me with this ticket question?

Thanks!

Hello!
We used our own wedding website to order tickets for our PS, and it gave the same options as when you order regular priced tickets from the WDW website. There is a will call option, as well as delivery options for a fee, so they should definitely be able to have the tickets mailed out to them.

HTH! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter