• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

when going in july 2 day park hopper or one park a day?

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
:) I am going to DL in july with my DB and DS. I know the parks will be busy but that's ok. I was wondering if it would be better to just do a park a day, since I only have two days or get a park hopper. Does DCA still close alot earlier then DL? My sister lives in Ca so we can get the passes fairly cheap. $59 for a two day regular pass and $79 for the hopper. I would just say go for the hopper but my DB is going with his GF and son and doesn't have much money so the sixty dollars difference means alot to him. So my question is do you think it's worth it to get the two day park hopper? :scratchin

If you want to see both parks, in July, you will probably want a 2 day hopper. But, one day is NEVER enough for me!

I would go with the park hoppers. We usually only spend about half a day at DCA. We really do not like a lot of the rides at that park. It also has shorter hours. It usually opens later and closes earlier. I would hate for you not to get the park hoppers and then finish DCA early and not be able to enter Disneyland.

Your best option would be to look at DCA and see what rides and attractions you are interested in doing. If there are not that many you are interested in then get park hopper.

Good luck with your decission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter