When expectations are this high - can Mickey deliver?? :) Nov17 with 2 young kids! (Complete)

This might be a silly question, but was it always clear where/when you needed to park the stroller? Was it always clear where strollers were/were not allowed? Do you have any specific tips about that, or any notes about any location? Thanks!

Not silly at all! It was actually really well organized. We almost never had to walk more than a few steps to find a big stroller parking area nearby. They usually even had an attendant reorganizing and straightening up these huge areas of strollers to keep it super neat and easy to get out when you were ready! And good thing is, every cast member there seems to be on their game bigtime when asked questions - if we were ever unsure we just asked the nearest cast member and never found anyone who didn't know immediately!
I thought the idea of leaving a stroller parked and abandoning it seemed so odd, but we left stuff in ours and never had a problem. Even our pluto popcorn bucket which I was worried would be super easy for someone to take, no one did!

Thanks for sharing this excellent trip report! I'll be using the FP plus and MDE app system for the first time in February when we go with my 3 yo and 1 yo so your tips are super helpful!!

I know this report has been finished for a while, but I just found it today and really enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you had a great trip!

Oh, and the first time my youngest went on BTMRR he was also 4, and he cried, too. He's 11 now and doesn't remember that, so no harm done! LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!