When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going. I cant believe it! We are going for one day in July. Going to pop over to Paris for a kid free mini break while we are staying with the inlaws in Ireland. :banana:

My next trip is June 5th to the 9th staying at the Santa Fe :cool1:

Hopefully can save up enough to upgrade though :cloud9:

My husband and i are going March 13-14 :) Can not wait!! Hitting all the Disneylands this calendar year - California, Florida, Paris, Hong Kong and Tokyo. This will be our first time in Disneyland Paris!!:cool1:

Hey there...we will be arriving at Disneyland Paris on 8 Mar and departing on 12 March...we are coming from Alaska so hoping the weather is a little warmer. Two of the people in our party have never been to Disney and none of us have ever been to Europe...so we figured what the heck...we will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel...anyone know what the "family" room is like?:confused3

Hi annie64 . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Arriving 10 April. Staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Departing 16 April to stay at an airport hotel and return to the US on 17 April.

I will be with the Disneyana Fan Club which will have about 60 people traveling to be there for the 20th Anniversary.

Arriving 10 April. Staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Departing 16 April to stay at an airport hotel and return to the US on 17 April.

I will be with the Disneyana Fan Club which will have about 60 people traveling to be there for the 20th Anniversary.

Added to the list :thumbsup2

Hi all

We are heading back to the Magic on June 3rd - 8th (5 nts). Hotel not yet booked but will advise when it is :goodvibes :yay:

My wife and I arrive at the Hotel Cheyenne on Sun. March 25th and check out Tue. March 27th.

First trip for both of us!

So far we are going May 01 - 06, June 01 - 06 and July 11 - 16. We've never not been there for Easter before, will we cope? Plan to go end September/beginning October as well but not booked anything yet. Particularly looking forward to the July trip as it will be the whole family together for the first time in ages since most of the kids have grown up. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter