When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! Just booked for February 12th until 16th 2012 staying at the Kyriad:cool1:. cannot wait :lovestruc
Thanks
Dawn.

Hi all,

I will be going with my 3 children on a surprise trip on January 11th to 13th for my daughters 4th birthday.

Thanks!

We'll be taking our first trip to DLP this summer and will be there July 5-9. I still have to book accomodations, but think we will be staying at Disney New York. We are so looking forward to it! I still have so much to learn from this thread. :worship:

I am off on the 14th -19th Jan staying in the Sequoia.. Looking if all goes well with my new website to maybe goto Walt Disney World late this year :)

Just been & got loads of snacks from the supermarket to pack! Got most of the stuff we're taking in piles, just need to pack it now! :tigger:

Hiya

We're going on 2 trips (wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!)

9th - 12th February 2012
and
4th - 8th June 2012

Cannot wait, I'm so excited!!

Rachel

Apology for the delay in updates. Was accessing the DIS while visiting family.

Normal service will resume shortly :thumbsup2

Can I be added please for May 7th and 8th staying at the HNY please and thanks

We'll be there 6 - 10 May. Hotel not definite yet but looking like will be HNY.

Hi again! Just booked for February 12th until 16th 2012 staying at the Kyriad:cool1:. cannot wait :lovestruc
Thanks
Dawn.

Hi all,

I will be going with my 3 children on a surprise trip on January 11th to 13th for my daughters 4th birthday.

Thanks!

We'll be taking our first trip to DLP this summer and will be there July 5-9. I still have to book accomodations, but think we will be staying at Disney New York. We are so looking forward to it! I still have so much to learn from this thread. :worship:

I am off on the 14th -19th Jan staying in the Sequoia.. Looking if all goes well with my new website to maybe goto Walt Disney World late this year :)

DLP Feb 12th - 15th 2012
DLP April 8th - 12th 2012

Hi could you add me please? Going 4th to 9th Feb staying at the Marriott. Thanks!

Hiya

We're going on 2 trips (wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!)

9th - 12th February 2012
and
4th - 8th June 2012

Cannot wait, I'm so excited!!

Rachel

Can I be added please for May 7th and 8th staying at the HNY please and thanks

I am going soon :) :)
the 9-11th January 2012 for my Birthday celebrations

We'll be there 6 - 10 May. Hotel not definite yet but looking like will be HNY.

Added you all to the list :thumbsup2

Can I be added to please. My family and I will be there from 10th to 13th Feb and very excited about it too. :dance3::cheer2::cheer2:

Hi ssjdisney32 :welcome: to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board.

Hoping you'll have lots of fun on here :banana: :banana: :banana: please join in with any thread or if you have any questions please start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

I've added you to the list ~ where are you staying?

Thanks for the welcome. I love reading all the trip reports that everyone has written on here and they are making me even more excited, if that's possible.

My DH, DD and I will be staying at the Santa Fe hotel. My DH has been before(1997 I think, before I met him) but it will be mine and DD's first time so v. excited right now:dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter