When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. We are staying at Le Chene Gris & visiting the Parks everyday using Our wonderful :love: APs from 3rd - 7th June. It goes without saying that WE CANNOT WAIT :yay:
Cheers Dawn :thumbsup2

Hi :)

We'll be there May 22-25th my birthday is the 24th :)

Staying at NPB

We have another trip planned, November 20th to 22nd 2 nights at Santa fe

First ever trip booked september 28th - october 2nd staying at Disneyland Hotel, It will also be my 30th Birthday while we are there

Hi. We are staying at Le Chene Gris & visiting the Parks everyday using Our wonderful :love: APs from 3rd - 7th June. It goes without saying that WE CANNOT WAIT :yay:
Cheers Dawn :thumbsup2

Added to the list :thumbsup2

woohoo! please can you add me, we are going in 3 weeks, 26th-30th March, staying at Santa Fe, very excited! :goodvibes

April 27 to May 1, ETAP Val D' Europe.

I know it's madness, but for some reason they always schedule the pin events when it's crazy busy. ;)

Just booked :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We'll be there 6th-8th June staying at DCR.

Off to book a couple of nights offsite now for before and after so we can have leisurely journeys :)

Luv Suzy

We've now changed our date to November and have actually booked the week from work!

We're looking to stay at the Sequoia Lodge and we are travelling on the Eurostar this time - last time we did a coach tour and and it took from 7am until 8.30pm.....never again!!

Hoping to see some Christmas decorations

Looking forward to going back!

:ccat:

spose i best be added lol

8th - 11th june - cheyenne!!!

Me, eldest daughter and her 2 girls are going for a girlie trip, 19th - 23rd September, Cheyenne Hotel.:cheer2::cheer2:

We've now changed our date to November and have actually booked the week from work!

We're looking to stay at the Sequoia Lodge and we are travelling on the Eurostar this time - last time we did a coach tour and and it took from 7am until 8.30pm.....never again!!

Hoping to see some Christmas decorations

Looking forward to going back!

:ccat:

Once your dates are booked let us know so we can update the list :)

spose i best be added lol

8th - 11th june - cheyenne!!!

Me, eldest daughter and her 2 girls are going for a girlie trip, 19th - 23rd September, Cheyenne Hotel.:cheer2::cheer2:

Hi ShrumpUK . Elaine, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

We are going from 19th to 22nd october staying a t disneys new york hotel

we are taking the little ones from August 24th to the 28th
We haven't been since 2009. Were all very excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!