When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH and I have finally decided to dedicate one day to both parks during our trip to Paris, we’ll be there at the end of June, either the 22nd or the 29th!
I’m beyond excited!

I'm wintering in Paris for the next two years, so I will have an annual pass, but we are for sure going for Halloween this year, I have my tickets :D

Two night before our Disney Cruise from Barcelona to Rome. First of June in 2019. Eurostar from St. Pancreas in the Morning, Studios that afternoon and night, Disneyland the next day and night. Next day, we'll transition into the City on the RER for a couple of days before flying to Barcelona

I'm so excited - it's been touch and go for a while, but we've figured out how to do it and will be going to DLP July 21-24 next year! We will probably not be staying on-site - we're not sure, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!