When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are traveling to France for two weeks in early Oct and will be at DLP Oct. 1-3 and we are in the early planning stages and having fun. We live 1 hour from DLR in Anaheim and I am so excited to visit DLP!

We are traveling to France for two weeks in early Oct and will be at DLP Oct. 1-3 and we are in the early planning stages and having fun. We live 1 hour from DLR in Anaheim and I am so excited to visit DLP!

Have fun planning your DLP trip.

Added to the list :thumbsup2

Me again :lmao:

Please could you also add us for:

29th November - 2nd December 2012 (I can't find a Christmas smilie!?)

We are finally getting to go to DLRP for some Christmas Cheer! Can't wait - no hotel booked yet (I'm sensing a theme here!) but will update when we do. Flights all sorted though so definite booking :thumbsup2.

6 of us - DH/Me, DM/DSD, DD1 & DD2 :cloud9:

Me again :lmao:

Please could you also add us for:

29th November - 2nd December 2012 (I can't find a Christmas smilie!?)

We are finally getting to go to DLRP for some Christmas Cheer! Can't wait - no hotel booked yet (I'm sensing a theme here!) but will update when we do. Flights all sorted though so definite booking :thumbsup2.

6 of us - DH/Me, DM/DSD, DD1 & DD2 :cloud9:

Added to the list :thumbsup2

Here is a smiley for you
1.gif

:banana: October 17th - 19th, Dream Castle :banana:

Can't wait! First trip to DLP and it's thanks to Sky's free tickets that kick started the trip! :cool1: Very much looking forward to seeing how Disney decorates the parks for HALLOWEEN!! First ride I'm heading for is Tower of Terror :yay:

We've booked again! 3rd trip with our Fantasy APs, making good use of them!

Going on 28 Apr - 1 May, Eurostar via Lille and staying at the Elysee Val d'europe. Can't wait! :)

We're going 3-8th June, Explorers. Another one making use of the Sky tickets, can't wait to see the parks for the 20th Anniversary.! :cheer2:

p.s just realised this will be our 10th trip!!! wow

hello can you please update mine as its changed a little, it is now;

september 12th to 20th at sequoia lodge

manage to add on a couple of days and upgrade :)

8th to 13th October, Hotel New York - Honeymoon, and first trip for my Husband to Be. Little does he know it won't be his last!

We are off on April 12th and 13th, drive via Eurotunnel and one night at the Hotel L'eysee, we stayed there last August and much prefered it to the Disney hotels, a lot of local food options without the crowds but use of a free shuttle and use of early opening! Staying here and buying annual passes has saved a fortune this year!

Hi :)

We'll be there May 22-25th my birthday is the 24th :)

Staying at NPB

First ever trip booked september 28th - october 2nd staying at Disneyland Hotel, It will also be my 30th Birthday while we are there

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!