When does MDE update their inventory of MB2's ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
I have tried to get Magic Band two's from the My Disney Experience website
Every time I check out it says "out of stock"

Do I need to order MB2"s at 6 am ? midnight ?
Saturday or Sunday ?
Monday or Friday ?

Anyone who can help would be great
I am getting a bit frustrated trying to figure out when I will not get an out of stock message.

I've seen them totally refresh at 2AM. I've seen them be empty at 2AM. I've seen them refresh around 6AM. I've seen them refresh on the ":43" minute marks etc. I finally gave up. It's ridiculous. There really is not rhyme or reason. Overall though, there seems to be more in the morning and by the time I got to bed at night around 9PM there might be 2 styles left. Then refreshed some time in the middle of the night...maybe.

I check multiple times a day and they are always changing......sometimes even an hour later.......still can't get the ones I'm stalking

Same. I'm looking for Iron Man for DS and have never seen it available.

I am looking for Capt America and it is always not available.....and Donald Duck. I have only seen that one once and it also wasn't available

We broke down and each got the same Magic Band =
Castle MagicBand
Paid the extra money = $20 each
But at least we get them personalized and DH & DW celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary will have matching bands

On the Disney Store website - no engraving and would have to bring them to the Disney Store in DS and wait 1 & 1/2 hours for them :(

I've seen them totally refresh at 2AM. I've seen them be empty at 2AM. I've seen them refresh around 6AM. I've seen them refresh on the ":43" minute marks etc. I finally gave up. It's ridiculous. There really is not rhyme or reason. Overall though, there seems to be more in the morning and by the time I got to bed at night around 9PM there might be 2 styles left. Then refreshed some time in the middle of the night...maybe.
Nope, no luck in the middle of the night either. I'm in Australia, so your middle of the night is our afternoon. Still no luck. No kind of rules with replenishing and for some reason, even middle of night in USA, minutes after new bands appear, they are out of stock. Simply crazy.

Shows restock just a minute ago, and none of the bands are available. All "new" bands are out of stock. This is absurd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter