When do you write your Cmas cards and send them?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! Tonight I am relaxing in front of the TV with a cup of tea, when maybe wine, popcorn (and cookies) ~ we rented a movie and I'll start writing my Cmas cards. I am looking forward to it!

When do you write and send your cards? S

hi sandra,
i planned on writing my xmas cards this weekend but visited with friends instead. it certainly seems fitting right now though, it is so cold outside and snowing and snowing and snowing! dd and i are going to T.O. monday and tuesday shopping and to see peter gabriel concert so cards will have to wait until next weekend now. i received my first card this week already though. enjoy your movie.

kathe:D

HI Kathe, have a great time in Toronto! Shop 'til you drop! I wrote my envelopes last night while watching 'Training Day'. I ran out of envelopes. I am really cutting my list down this year, but I still ran out! I did not write the cards yet.

BTW 'Training Day' was a great movie. It was violent. But the story line and dialouge was awesome. It was very Shakespearean. If you want to see another good movie, see 'Magnolia' with Tom Cruise. I don't like Tom Cruise, but WOW did he go a great job in that movie. Another fab movie is 'The Big Kahuna' with Kevin Spacey. I guess I am in a movie mood. LOL.

Off to two more birthdays tonight. Chat soon! S

Sandra, it's funny how things change over the years, dd saw Training Day a while back and told me i was definately NOT watching it, too much violence for me:eek: she knows me well . it doesn't seem like that long ago i was screening her movies, now she screens them for me LOL:rolleyes: i fooled her and ds though by going to see 8 mile friday night, i actually enjoyed it too!

kathe:D

We send out a few and hand deliver some with home baking and gifts to friends. First week of Dec is a good time to do this. We also slip in photos of kids/family.

Cards just bought
List made out
Cards should be all finished by the week end

I'll get mine out sometime this week, Sandra. Wow, doesn't the time creep up on you ~ it seems like just yesterday that I did last years!

Owwww! I sat down yesterday afternoon to write our cards and I ended up with a paper cut on my lip trying to lick the very first card!:(

Ouch does it ever hurt....... even still!:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter