When do YOU think Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway will open?

I would expect they are aiming to have it open before the Spring Break crowd.

it's possible, but I think depends on how the technology is working (if they can't have it open reliably, will they want to "push" it during Spring Break?

Also might depend on when Ratatoullie opens - as las ti hear that was a bit ahead of schedule ... so if that can open first, would give them more time to ensure MMRR is fully working before opening it (vs two new new rides opening very close to each other)

In the end, maybe MMRR opens first and opens for spring break, but I see scenarios where it works out differently

I'm hoping it opens for/before the first day of spring. Because that's when we arrive.
We're going over spring break. It would be nice to have open earlier so I can hear about any issues. That will be an adjustment I guess for my HS FPs which I book in Feb. Well, just waiting to hear.

We're going over spring break. It would be nice to have open earlier so I can hear about any issues. That will be an adjustment I guess for my HS FPs which I book in Feb. Well, just waiting to hear.

It was originally supposed to be open before our last trip (end of September 2019), so it will be really disappointing if it's still not open for the next one, too.

It was originally supposed to be open before our last trip (end of September 2019), so it will be really disappointing if it's still not open for the next one, too.
I am really looking forward to HS this time. HS has always been my least favorite park and we typically leave by noon, besides the old GMR which the MMRR is replacing, and RnR, never cared for much else in there. I do like some of the things going on now in Toy Story Land (although alien saucers, no). With the additions since my last visit, maybe I'll feel differently about HS.

I am really looking forward to HS this time. HS has always been my least favorite park and we typically leave by noon, besides the old GMR which the MMRR is replacing, and RnR, never cared for much else in there. I do like some of the things going on now in Toy Story Land (although alien saucers, no). With the additions since my last visit, maybe I'll feel differently about HS.
This has been my thoughts too. Hollywood Studios has been my least favorite park. I am thinking about giving it another shot with all the new additions since I was last there in 2014.

it's possible, but I think depends on how the technology is working (if they can't have it open reliably, will they want to "push" it during Spring Break?

Also might depend on when Ratatoullie opens - as las ti hear that was a bit ahead of schedule ... so if that can open first, would give them more time to ensure MMRR is fully working before opening it (vs two new new rides opening very close to each other)

In the end, maybe MMRR opens first and opens for spring break, but I see scenarios where it works out differently
I hope Ratatoullie opens early! This is my daughter's favorite movie. I have a June trip planned and was worried the ride might not be open when we go. I was even thinking about delaying our trip to ensure it is open. It will be our top priority along with the Mickey/Minnie ride. This is from someone who has not been since 2014 - so we have not seen/experienced Pandora, Toy Story Land, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Galaxy's Edge, etc.

I hope Ratatoullie opens early! This is my daughter's favorite movie. I have a June trip planned and was worried the ride might not be open when we go. I was even thinking about delaying our trip to ensure it is open. It will be our top priority along with the Mickey/Minnie ride. This is from someone who has not been since 2014 - so we have not seen/experienced Pandora, Toy Story Land, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Galaxy's Edge, etc.

Though technically MMRR is slated for spring, and Remy for Summer , which summer doesn't start till end up June and spring end of march. Really anything could happen.

We begin our last scheduled trip June 20-i keep saying SURELY MMRR will be open by then (and HS fast passes regrouped!) and MAYBE Ratatoullie will be as well.

My gut is telling me Ratatouille will open around the same time as HarmonioUS starts so they can make a big event of it.... I can honestly see Mickey and Minnie being delayed yet again to also open in that timeframe

My gut is telling me Ratatouille will open around the same time as HarmonioUS starts so they can make a big event of it.... I can honestly see Mickey and Minnie being delayed yet again to also open in that timeframe
Seems plausible, especially with no announced date yet and no update. I was hoping March so it'll be open when we go, but I'm now feeling it'll be very late near end of spring.

another site said CMs were starting training in 2 weeks?

If true, that has to be a GREAT sign for an early spring opening!

I remember seeing a post a while ago on another site from someone who's predictions are pretty accurate (sounds like in the know cast member) and they were sure it will be late February

We booked flights on sale last night for the end of April, we're locked in. Hopefully it's open by then!! If not, at least we'll have Rise of the Resistance...though I'm definitely hoping for both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!