When do YOU think Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway will open?

could it be a plan delay? Meaning if they open this up in September there won’t be any more crowds because of Star Wars land ride opening. Than In December have another Star Wars ride opening. The crowds are going to be packed because of Star Wars land. Your going to get the hardcore people coming back just for this ride. You have the hardcore Disney fans coming to Disney three different times in less than half of a year. . Very very smart Disney. $$$$$$$$
No I don’t think so. They need the capacity.

I wonder a bit though. This is pretty much known technology, and there have been no reports of delay on Rat ride. Granted this will have added features, and maybe there is some issues with tying it all together, but that is a rather long delay of 2 or more months.

Not to mention the 2nd SW:GE ride that also will be opened with delay.

Not all together sure what the issue is, but something just doesn't seem to click

I wonder a bit though. This is pretty much known technology, and there have been no reports of delay on Rat ride. Granted this will have added features, and maybe there is some issues with tying it all together, but that is a rather long delay of 2 or more months.

Not all together sure what the issue is, but something just doesn't seem to click
Rat has been built before. They sort of know more about that one. Though even the one in Paris needs a brand new floor still.

RotR is obviously the most involved one. MMRR I haven’t heard anything specific so it could be ride system or it could be something else.

I agree. And I’m usually a pessimist when it comes to this stuff. Unless something needs to be rebuilt or there’s a massive delay getting the ride vehicles delivered, I don’t know how they know in April that it can’t open until January if it’s tech based. Fix could literally be discovered tomorrow.

Disney doesn’t open rides at the same time. The exception is pandora. You space out the rides or new shows for the added dollars.
I know someone who is a dvc member that is going down beginning of September just for Star Wars land. That couple is paying cash for a moderate resort because they couldn’t get in on points at a dvc resort. They will also be back in December that was already planned. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go back in the beginning of the year just for the Mickey Minnie ride.

Disney doesn’t open rides at the same time. The exception is pandora. You space out the rides or new shows for the added dollars.
I know someone who is a dvc member that is going down beginning of September just for Star Wars land. That couple is paying cash for a moderate resort because they couldn’t get in on points at a dvc resort. They will also be back in December that was already planned. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go back in the beginning of the year just for the Mickey Minnie ride.
They wanted to get MMRR open before SWGE. It doesn’t seem that will happen anymore. Disney has announced fall and we have no idea when RotR will open.

Keeping my fingers crossed it will still open by late September! Trying to avoid the SW craziness and I was looking forward to this one.

Actually, they are creating quite a bit of the tech going into this from the ground up, yes there are some elements that are known tech, but there is a lot that is new.

Disney is keeping this one pretty quiet. It would be awesome if it is open for our Christmas trip but not getting our hopes up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!