When do YOU think Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway will open?

I'm curious as to why they haven't released an opening date yet, because I figured it would be open well before Galaxy's Edge. Now I'm thinking maybe they'll open around the same time?

I'm really hoping it does open before Galaxy's Edge, maybe September?

There are rumours if it openning in the summer possibly. Our trip at the end July is getting more and more variables. Gondolas could be up and running and now this could be opening. Would this be a Tier 1 attraction or Tier 2? if this becomes a Tier 1, would they make one of the TSL rides not Tier 1?

There are rumours if it openning in the summer possibly. Our trip at the end July is getting more and more variables. Gondolas could be up and running and now this could be opening. Would this be a Tier 1 attraction or Tier 2? if this becomes a Tier 1, would they make one of the TSL rides not Tier 1?
I'm really hoping it's open by my trip in early September. But everything I've been seeing has been saying fall. And fall doesn't technically start until the end of September so who knows.

If it does open that early it will probably be tier 1 initially.

I hope it's open in September for our upcoming trip; we didn't go to DHS at all last time because of TSL and after this trip we likely won't be back there again for a long time due to SWGE :/ It'd be nice to have something to do before the chaos happens lol

I was excited when it was originally supposed to open in May 2019---thought we would have at least one new thing in WDW for the summer to check out. Now I am hearing fall....really hoping that they can get it together and open it at least this summer. Otherwise, we might skip HS or only spend a half day there. AK is already a half day, if at all park for us. Maybe we will rent a car and go to the beach----something new for the kids and us to experience and much cheaper!

Touring plans upped HS crowds from 1-4s to 4-7s in early September.
There must be a reason why..

Hard to know exactly as there has been a lot of adjustments trying to update based on Disney’s revised operating practices

It certainly could be that they now expect MMRR to be open then ... could also be that they expect bookings to still be down and themus disney will reduce staff and run attractions at partial capacity artificially increasing wait times / crowd levels

I was excited when it was originally supposed to open in May 2019---thought we would have at least one new thing in WDW for the summer to check out. Now I am hearing fall....really hoping that they can get it together and open it at least this summer. Otherwise, we might skip HS or only spend a half day there.

I know it's in the face of what's been announced but I'm still hopeful they'll have it open for early summer closer to 30th anniversary.

Planning to do early morning magic for toy story and then out by noon to spend rest of the day at resort pool.

I’ll be there the end of August, you think it might be open by then? I’d be incredibly happy, as would my mom. It’s a ride she can actually go on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!