When do you know that you have ARRIVED in WDW?

I guess I should say when I walk down Main St. - but really, I feel it as soon as I get on the tram at Orlando airport and look out at the palm trees.

When I see that big Disney shop in the airport. I love that thing more than any person should love a store. 🥰

We've taken DS's picture by that big Mickey on almost every trip. :earsboy: I love having it as a kind of growth chart!

When I leave work to go check in and put the Disney tunes on the radio as I am driving down I-4. It’s the only time I drive I-4 without getting stressed!

I guess I should say when I walk down Main St. - but really, I feel it as soon as I get on the tram at Orlando airport and look out at the palm trees.

We've taken DS's picture by that big Mickey on almost every trip. :earsboy: I love having it as a kind of growth chart!

I was going to say the EXACT same thing about the tram and palm trees! When DS18 was little, he was obsessed with palm trees and was always so excited to see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter