When Do You First Put Your Magic Band On?

When we get them at check in. We drive so we always have them delivered straight to the resort. I have a hard time taking it off on our drive home.. It usually stays on for a while :)

Since we drive, I put mine on as soon as we cross the state line into Fla. I don't care how big of an eye roll DH gives me, it's makes me grin like the Cheshire Cat when I put it on :ccat:

Mid-flight when everyone starts to get restless asking me when we'll get there, lol. I haven't decided yet if it makes us more restless or changes our boredom to excitement.

Unfortunately I have to wait until I get off work on departure day

Two questions how late is the food court open and how late can we check in

I always have ours in a Ziploc bag in my purse and we put them on either right before or right after we get off the plane at MCO.

I put it on when the box arrives in the mail, just to try it on for size. The I put it back on before we leave for the airport. My wife waits until we are on the Magical Express. Last year I was having trouble with the band. It kept popping off. When we had arrived at MCO and were walking up to the Magical Express check-in I noticed my band was gone. I was in such a funk. Fortunately they replaced the band when I got to the resort, but it still wasn't MY band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter