When Do You First Put Your Magic Band On?

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
Do you put it on before you even leave home? After you arrive at your home airport? Once you arrive at MCO?

I usually put mine on at the departure gate of my home airport but DH won't put his one until we arrive in Orlando.

I put it on as soon as I get mine from the front desk! And don't take it off until we get home.

Before I leave for the airport.
I kept it in my carry on the first time and felt like I needed to check for it every so often.
After that I started putting it on before I leave home so that I don't have to keep thinking OMG is it actually in my bag or did I leave it on the kitchen table lol.

On the Magical Express bus. If we're driving, then I put it on right after we drive past the welcome sign.

before we leave the house for the airport, but I keep the toddler's in my bag until we arrive!

Since I'm headed to WDW in just THIRTEEN DAYS (!!!!!!!), I may or may not be casually wearing my magic band around the house. You know, to "break it in." ;) ;)

Otherwise...I'll put it on as soon as I get to the gate at my home airport. I feel like putting on my magic band makes vacation really real!

Before I leave for the airport. This year we have an early flight and I have to work the day before we leave so I'll be putting it on before leaving for work the day before our flight. If I didn't, I'd go crazy checking and double checking that I did indeed have it with me. I fully anticipate being completely useless that day at work anyway so I'll spend the day gazing longingly at my MB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!