• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do the holiday decorations come down?

vegasbride

Earning My Ears
I think we have decided that we will go to DL on the 2nd of January. Does anyone know if the decorations will still be up and would they still do the holiday/Christmas parade? Thanks.

You should get some clues through the calendar on www.disneyland.com. I believe I read the parade would run through the 2nd, and that small world holiday starts it holiday take down around the 4th.

Does anyone know when the HM holiday comes down? The Disneyland.com calendar doesn't specify. I'm really hoping it is up until at least 1/5!!!

I just read that Haunted Mansion is being refurbished (removal of Haunted Mansion Holiday) Jan 18-March 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter