When do the holiday decorations come down?

MosMom

<font color=deeppink>Damn you, you wretched clown!
Anyone have a specific date for this? I think I remember one year they were going to be down by Jan. 7th? We're arriving the 10th and wouldn't mind getting a taste of them but I'm thinking they will be down by then.

This is a direct quote from Deb's web site in answer to a question similar to yours:
"The decorations begin to come down during the first week of January, but it's a lengthy process so your wife's parents will be able to see most, if not all of them. Last January, they were still playing holiday music at the parks and resorts when I checked out on the 6th! You'll notice that the first things to come down will be items like garlands, lights and wreaths on the outsides of buildings, then the indoor displays and decorations will come down. It happens gradually, so you may not even notice the change until it's all gone. "

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter