When do Skyway gondolas start running in the morning?

g-dad66

DIS Veteran
Since EEMH ended on November 2, has anyone here ridden the Skyway gondolas for DHS opening? If so, do you know what time the gondolas started running?

We are planning to do Toy Story Mania at rope drop, so we don't need to be at the front of the pack, but I'm wondering if the gondolas can get us to the park in time for rope drop which appears to be happening at about 8:40-ish?

Since EEMH ended on November 2, has anyone here ridden the Skyway gondolas for DHS opening? If so, do you know what time the gondolas started running?

We are planning to do Toy Story Mania at rope drop, so we don't need to be at the front of the pack, but I'm wondering if the gondolas can get us to the park in time for rope drop which appears to be happening at about 8:40-ish?
Generally speaking they start at 7:00 AM for the HS link and 8:00 AM for the Epcot link. I couldn't get the link for the calendar to work. I'll keep looking for a "print" version!

Last edited:
When we were there last week, the signs in front of the stations said all the lines started running at 8:00 AM. However, I believe I’ve recently seen a report of them running at 7:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!