When do May/June 2021 ABD Schedules Come Out?

OklahomaDisneyFamily

Ready to See the World! On a Budget, if Necessary.
We are trying to decide between an ABD Rhine River Cruise in May 2021, (which has schedules posted already), and an ABD Italy Land Adventure in May 2021.

The problem is that I don't think the Italy Land Adventure schedule for 2021 has been posted by ABD, (or at least, I can't find it).

Does anyone know when that schedule should be coming out?

Thanks!

The schedule for the next year's land Adventures normally come out sometime in May. So you unfortunately won't have that information for at least 3 months.

Sayhello

Thanks for the information, Sayhello. I appreciate it.

And yes, that is unfortunate because if I make the Rhine River Cruise May 2021 reservation now - I won't be able to cancel it if there's an Italy Land Adventure announced that fits our schedule. :worried:

What to do? What to do? :sad2: Give them all my money now? Or wait and give it to them in 3 months? :charac2:

Thanks for the information, Sayhello. I appreciate it.

And yes, that is unfortunate because if I make the Rhine River Cruise May 2021 reservation now - I won't be able to cancel it if there's an Italy Land Adventure announced that fits our schedule. :worried:

What to do? What to do? :sad2: Give them all my money now? Or wait and give it to them in 3 months? :charac2:
You *can* switch your deposit one time, so if you get to May & want to switch to the Italy land trip, you can do that as long as it's before your Paid in Full date. Which, obviously, it *would* be, since it would be a year out.

On the other hand, if you are an original or grandfathered DVC owner, you get opening day prices no matter when you book (except for any early booking discounts that might be offered). So you could wait to book until May. The only issue then might be availability (especially if you're looking to book the Meyer Werft excursion).

Sayhello

OH! That would be a perfect solution!

I was not aware that I could switch the deposit at a later date to a different Adventure.

Thank you SO MUCH for that information! I would love to do the Rhine River Cruise, but the Italy Adventure has so many 'bucket list' places that I've always wanted to see.

Plus, my daughter, who is majoring in Art History :artist: at college, WOULD BE IN HEAVEN!

Thank you, again, Sayhello! You have definitely made my day! :thanks:

OH! That would be a perfect solution!

I was not aware that I could switch the deposit at a later date to a different Adventure.

Thank you SO MUCH for that information! I would love to do the Rhine River Cruise, but the Italy Adventure has so many 'bucket list' places that I've always wanted to see.

Plus, my daughter, who is majoring in Art History :artist: at college, WOULD BE IN HEAVEN!

Thank you, again, Sayhello! You have definitely made my day! :thanks:
You are totally welcome! :) Glad I could help! I'm sure you will love whichever of those trips you end up doing!

I should mention, that if you do this (switch your deposit to a land tour in May) it will be considered an existing reservation, and you won't be eligible for any early booking discounts they might offer. But that's probably worth it to get what you want...

Sayhello

You are totally welcome! :) Glad I could help! I'm sure you will love whichever of those trips you end up doing!

I should mention, that if you do this (switch your deposit to a land tour in May) it will be considered an existing reservation, and you won't be eligible for any early booking discounts they might offer. But that's probably worth it to get what you want...

Sayhello
This!!! As SayHello said @OklahomaDisneyFamily be aware that you could loose out on promo pricing if you book and then change reservations. This could be a lot of money if you are able to secure one of the few places on a trip that has promo pricing. I think it is usually $500 a person?

I appreciate the wise words from each of you, Sayhello and CaliforniaGirl09!

I always prefer to know my options - and the penalties and benefits that come with each.

Thank you, both!

I'd *LOVE* a New Zealand trip! Of course, I'm probably going to be on my Rhone River cruise when they announce new trips. That could be problematic! :) Guess I'll need to talk to my TA before I leave...

Sayhello
hopefully that ship Wifi works well!

Classic Journeys has a night family tour of Morocco that I've been trying to convince my family to consider. They also have New Zealand but it's only a few weeks in the winter and it doesn't line up well when our kids are out from school. Hopefully ABD comes through!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter