When do Magic Bands arrive?

KellDy

Mouseketeer
How soon before your trip do your Magic Bands arrive? We usually stay off property, so we buy them online. This time around we are planning one night on property so we can get EEMH. The first part of this trip will be off property. We are happy to get the Magic Bands, but wondering if we will have them before we leave for the trip. We leave Oct 23, but won't be on property until Oct 28. I'm hoping the band will arrive before we leave (my DH really wants to decorate hers). I called Disney & they said if they miss us in the mail we can't pick up replacements until the morning of our reservation - which is at then end of our trip. We have some old ones (3-5yrs). I know they will work for tickets and FPP, but not sure if batteries are ok for all the ride pictures & extras.

I received mine about 3 weeks before we are leaving.
I have them for an Oct. 3 night

Recently (when they started offering the upgraded options) they've been shipping as soon as you place the order. Mine took about a week to arrive. So if you place the order in the next couple weeks you should have them before you leave.

You are allowed to upgrade your bands 30 days out from the start of the trip. The next day your bands are processed and sent to you. Look for them between 2-3 weeks out. I have traveled to WDW every year for the last 12 years and they always arrive in that time frame.

Recently (when they started offering the upgraded options) they've been shipping as soon as you place the order. Mine took about a week to arrive. So if you place the order in the next couple weeks you should have them before you leave.
Same here. Ordered upgraded bands and they arrived a week later.

Same here. Ordered upgraded bands and they arrived a week later.

Same. About a week later I received them and we dont go until September 2020. Once you purchase them they start getting processed about an 30min to an hour later. I know this bc I accidentally bought a band that said 2019 and tried to change it and called 45 minutes (was on hold for that ling) after purchasing it and they said it had already been sent to processing and couldn't be canceled :( hoping my 5 yr old wont care since it has mickey, goofy, donald and pluto. I guess I can always use the excuse that we planned the trip In 2019 so you can remember when you were told you were going. (I know far stretch.. just trying to make myself feel better- i feel so bad for ordering the wrong band and not realizing it said 2019)

We arrive October 14th. Got an email on September 19th that they have shipped. Tracking says delivered by USPS by Monday night (23rd).

thank you - we ordered our magic bands today 9-21-19
We got light blue Castle Magic bands - I think it is a limited edition
So we may be the only people in the park wearing them, when we arrive in November 2020 !
DH & DW will wear the same bands - just different engraving :rose:
Hope to get them by early October
I want to have them under our Christmas Tree :tongue:

I also bought glow in the dark sliders to keep the bands on our wrists
I read this helps from losing them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!