When do Fastpasses run out?

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
Unlike Disneyland California, it appears you can’t check current Fastpass return times on the app. We are going in August 2020. When do they generally run out? Is it like Fastpass at Disneyland in California where you can get one every 2 hours but if the beginning of your return time is less than 2 hours away you can get a new Fastpass then? Can you have 2 Fastpasses for the same ride at once? We are interested in the following rides with Fastpass:
Disneyland Paris:
Hyperspace Mountain (will likely use Single Rider a bunch)
Buzz Lightyear
Star Tours
Peter Pan
Big Thunder Mountain
Phantom Manor (I heard it’s getting Fastpass)
Indiana Jones (I heard it’s disconnected)

Walt Disney Studios Park:
Tower of Terror
Ratatouille
New Marvel ride (it’s looking unlikely it’ll be open in August 2020)

I am not a complete pro here but I have first hand experience from our last trip...
The FP slip you’ll get tells you when you are eligible to pull the next one. (I think) it is either 2h or when your FP windows of the current FP opens. So yes it’s like DL...

Yes, Indiana Jones is still disconnected are least it was this summer.
I was actually able to hold 2FP of the same attraction but just during that small timeframe when your first FP return windows opens and you pull your next ( it isn’t possible after just waiting 2h)
And the parks are disconnected... but that usually doesn’t help much.

I don’t know if you already knew that but if you are used to DL than that’s something to take in mind... you can’t go in the FP queue earlier than your stated time...(in DL it’s 5 min grace period if I recall correctly) in DL they are pretty strickt about not coming a couple minutes early... but I‘ve heard they don’t care that much about the end time...(But I haven’t tested that myself because so was usually on time.)

I can’t really help you with the times the FPs run out.... it depends on crowd level and closing time

Really hard to say when they run out, Big Thunder Mountain is the most popular, but I have seen FP going really slow and really quick. Although I do think the ride being open during EMH has helped slowing things down.

There were rumors during the refurbishment that Phantom Manor would get a Fastpass, but after the re-opening no sign of them yet.

And as far as I know yes there is a 2 hour window and you can have more than 1 FP at once, depending on the return time.

And no, you can't check the app to der FP return times now. Maybe next year you can.

A lot of changes are announced for 2020 and it is hard to say now what the situation will be then.

Does anyone have experience with Fastpass running out for Peter Pan? Would they still be available around 12 or 1?

In low season, probably yes. In high season, they might or might not be. And if so, my guess is, return times could be anywhere between 6 and 10. Can someone else help me out here, Peter Pan doesn't close early in preparation for the fireworks, right?

It is better to ask this question again closer to the date. A lot can happen in a year and even then crowds can be different when you arrive at the scene.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter