• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do Disney Visa room discounts come out for December?

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
Did a search here and looked over at Mousesavers, but didn't see it listed. We usually get a percentage saved for a room, but they allow you to add the tickets as long as you abide by the rules of the package, bla bla bla. I know I got a discount at BWI before, but we were there in summer.

Just want to keep a look out! Sometimes we get the flyer from Visa in the mail, other times not.

There aren't always Visa discounts available. They typically offer a Disney Visa discount for Spring dates (January - April) and they have sometimes offered additional Free Dining dates (such as offer all of August) or able to book Free Dining ahead of the public. This year, they also offered a few dates for CSR at 35% for summer and early Fall (July, August, September), but myself and others called and availability was really limited. Edit to add: and I think previous yeas as well may have had some specific resorts available also during the summer, but it was very specific dates and resorts. I don't think they typically offer a Disney Visa discount the rest of the year.

Thanks. We've been getting the discount last few trips, early January. Thought there'd be something for December. Oh well!!

Thanks. We've been getting the discount last few trips, early January. Thought there'd be something for December. Oh well!!
If there are specific resorts and dates that have not sold well, they could offer a Visa discount, although if bookings are strong, I don't see them adding another offer.

The General Public room discount offer and General Public Free Dining are out for December. Also, Annual Passholder discounts. I think those discounts are as good as we can expect to find. If you can at least book one of those, you can keep an eye out for any additional offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter