When did they remove the show Believe?

xiphoid76

DIS Veteran
That is my favorite show. They show Beauty and the Beast twice now on the 4 day cruise Dream we are on right now. Would hope they would have gotten rid of the external music group and kept Believe :(

well, by looking at the most recent Navigators, Believe was on the December 4, 2017 4-night, but not on the December 11 4-night. It seems like both the Dream and Fantasy have been experimenting with double showings of some of the shows.

Just showed on 4 day Dream 12/22-25. It was opening night. Star Wars night 2. Then 2 nights of BATB. (must see!)

Last edited:
On the Dream 3 night December 15th they showed Believe, but not The Golden Mickey's and did BATB 2 nights.

It seems like getting the older shows is now hit or miss with the new double showings. We sailed the Nov 25 Fantasy and got 2 shows twice, and many others have been reporting double shows for B&B and Frozen. The only way this can happen is if they cut the older shows. I don't love this, especially for the shorter cruises. I was hoping they would cut the variety acts instead, although I understand the cast probably needs the break.

We were on the opening week of BATB (Nov. 6-10) and they still showed Believe. We had Golden Mickeys, Believe and then 2 nights of BATB. Like others have said, I think they may be trying to switch things up and see what works out best. BATB is a MUST see..it will be your new favorite :)

On the December 26th 3-night, they showed the Golden Mickeys and 2 nights of Beauty and the Beast. I personally am glad they doubled the new show, to keep showings from being overcrowded.

FWIW - post cruise online survey asked specifically about putting on the same shows for multiple nights. So clearly they are looking for customer feedback. For me - its not a bad thing it does free up an evening for general exploration or a movie. Not that you "have" to see a show per se, but we usually do try to catch one in the evening, even if we have seen it before. Some in our party actually saw BATB twice anyway!

If they want to run a show twice, that's great... BUT don't do it at the expense of other production shows. Cut the stupid outside "entertainment" that stinks anyway.

If Believe is not on my Feb 2019 Dream cruise (assuming they haven't killed it officially by then) so they can run Beauty and the Beast twice AND have a stupid ventriloquist or comedian or something on, they will hear about it!!

My last trip on the Dream November 2016, they showed the evening theatricals on TV in your room. If they have recorded them, why not just put them in with the continuous Disney cartoon channel? Better yet get recordings of all the theatrical across the fleet and run them especially if they have retired the show.

My last trip on the Dream November 2016, they showed the evening theatricals on TV in your room. If they have recorded them, why not just put them in with the continuous Disney cartoon channel? Better yet get recordings of all the theatrical across the fleet and run them especially if they have retired the show.
They only show the show that's "on" that evening on any given day. They don't run them the whole time the cruise is going. And it's a canned, pre-recorded show, not the cast you have on that ship.

We were on the Dec 18 four night Dream and they did the double night of BATB and did not show Believe. My daughter and I were very disappointed as we love the Broadway style shows and would rather see something different each night.

We were on the Dec 18 four night Dream and they did the double night of BATB and did not show Believe. My daughter and I were very disappointed as we love the Broadway style shows and would rather see something different each night.

I hope you put this in the comment card at the end of the cruise.

just found this looking for something else but wanted to say that as of January 15 2018 navigators, Believe is back and BatB is being shown 3 times on the sea day with a 2pm matinee

We were on the the Dream BTB and this was our lineup. Jan 5th 3 day Believe was shown with 2 nights of B&B. Jan 8th 4 day Golden Mickeys was shown plus 2 nights of B&B and a vocal group one night.

We just got off the 1/26 dream
And we had Golden Mickeys day 1- Beast was cancelled day 2 and we had Believe Day 3.

They showed Believe on last week’s 4 night cruise.:)

They showed Beauty and the Beast 3 times on Thursday the day at sea.

Is BATB always on night 2 for the 3 night cruises? Debating on what night to do Palo. This is the only show we haven't seen, but I feel like night 2 is the best option for an adult-only dinner. Wondering whether BATB might be on night 3 as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter