When Danube Cruise bookable Summer 2020?

Runnsally

DIS Veteran
Hi, all. Any idea when the Danube River Cruise for Summer 2020 will be bookable? Thanks!

Last year, if I remember correctly, it was January/early February timeframe when Summer 2019 was released. My guess, 2020 should be out in the next 4-6 weeks. I’m waiting too. My mom and I are looking at Danube for Summer 2020 as well.

Is this a good trip for a 9 year old? A Danube cruise is one I've had on my list since a brief visit to Budapest over 20 years ago. I'm starting to grow impatient....

Is this a good trip for a 9 year old? A Danube cruise is one I've had on my list since a brief visit to Budapest over 20 years ago. I'm starting to grow impatient....

There were a good number of children on my Danube cruise. When you go to a place the kids might not be interested in they'll have separate activities for them to do if they want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter