When can you make ADRS ???

You can make them up to 60 days in advance, and the phone number is (714) 781-3463 - hit 4 after you connect.

Thanks, Mary Jo are ADRs as important as they are at WDW?? I'm a little nervous I'm used to WDW 180 day ADR and 60 days seems soo close.

ADR's (Called PS-Priority Seating at DLR) are not nearly as important as they are at WDW. I know I've made reservations for Ariel's Grotto on a Sat. as late as a few days prior. I can only recall one time where we weren't able to call that close to the day and get the day (if not the day AND time) we wanted. The one exception IMO would be if you are going right around a holiday like Thanksgiving or Xmas. Anyway, I'd definitely make them ahead of time but I wouldn't stress too much if you're still almost 60 days out.

When making your PS can you make them for your whole week of your trip, or do you have to call back each day? I know in WDW you call 180 days before your first day there and can make your seating arrangements for your whole trip. I'm hoping we can do the same in DLR, I would hate to be put on hold everyday for a week.

I recently did this for a client, and they wanted to make them as the 60 days came up, not the whole week. You might want to wait until the last 60-day in advance & make them all at that time. As Mom2micayla said, they do not go as fast as the WDW ones do. I was able to make Ariel's Grotto lunch during 4th of July weekend just a few days before. You should be okay waiting a couple of days if you are still 2 months out.

The one that is in high demand is reservations for Fantasmic Dessert Buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter