When are you going to HHN? We may have a meet!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I was trying to figure out when to go to HHN when I realized we could have a meet. I usually go solo and I avoid going into the haunted houses. Now if I could borrow someone's shoulder, I could do it! So when are you planning to go to HHN? If we can get everyone on one date (perferrably a weekend), we can possibly plan a meet!

So when are you going?

I'll be at the SHeraton Studio City (or maybe Radisson Universal) Oct. 5th-7th for 2 nights at HHN and 3 days in the parks. I could probably arrange a trip to Orlando just about any other weekend in October too, but that first weekend would work best for me and probably be lightest on crowds.

Jim

I will be at UO the 19th and the 20th of October all by myself so I need company!:D

Hmmm.... Maybe the 19th and 20th will work for me as well...can anyone else attend on those dates??

Jim

Not to get too far ahead of the meet schedule but Woo-Hoo! I'm meeting Barry! *doing crazy dance with my dog*

We usually go to Universal M-F so it looks like I'll miss you again Barry:( :( . We'll probably go Nov 1 or 2.

How does Oct. 20 sound for everyone?

In our group, jtopicz1 gets to be the first in line when we hit the haunted houses. :)

Hehe...sounds good for me. Just checked the rates at the hotel (Sheraton Studio City) and they're $10/night lower that weekend. Hmmmm.....maybe two weekends of HHN for me :) But yeah, that'll work great for me!

Jim

I'm ready!! :) HHN is the best event in the year...nothing comes close....plus we'll get to post some pics of Barry crying in the Haunted Houses...hehe.

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter