When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Sure, possibly. I have a rough schedule of what I want to do. I am doing a few early mornings at HS during EEMH. I am also going to epcot for the last Illuminations and the 1st epcot Forever. The 3rd I am going to Universal for a RIP tour during HHN. My dad will be down for a conference so I may be meeting up with him and his boss during the week as well but not sure yet.
great, pm me , would love to see Epcot Forever!

I know it’s pretty far in advance, but I booked my first solo/single trip for February 2-7, 2020 for my 50th birthday. I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited.

Hello...I don’t think it’s too far in advance. I started planning my 1st solo/50th birthday trip a year, actually more than a year 😊 in advance. I went this past June and had the most wonderful time. I hope you have a fantastic time!

First solo trip, Oct 26-28. Visiting SWGE, Epcot Forever Dining at Rose n Crown and MNSSHP. Kind of excited. Staying offsite for the first time in a while.

Hoping this counts! Thank you for the invite.
Hi @msbingawoman , you have your ten posts now, but it's not letting me send you a private message (aka start a conversation). I don't know what the issue is, but you could check your settings and make sure you have chosen to allow messaging. Or send me a private message if you can! Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi @msbingawoman , you have your ten posts now, but it's not letting me send you a private message (aka start a conversation). I don't know what the issue is, but you could check your settings and make sure you have chosen to allow messaging. Or send me a private message if you can! Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you!
Hi @ DaisyDuck001 I read somewhere that it is taking up to 24 hours for the option to send private conversations available. I checked all my settings and it is still not there so will check later this evening.

Hi everyone! I tend to have a fair amount of flexibility in my Disney World trip planning since I live in South Florida and it's a quick 3-hour drive for me to head up for a weekend / long weekend. I don't have firm dates planned but definitely want to make it up for 2-3 nights in early to mid November (while it's still food and wine) and again mid December or so for all the Christmas things! Please feel free to message me directly if you have a trip planned. Would love to start making some "Disney friends" to go to the parks with!

Hi everyone! I tend to have a fair amount of flexibility in my Disney World trip planning since I live in South Florida and it's a quick 3-hour drive for me to head up for a weekend / long weekend. I don't have firm dates planned but definitely want to make it up for 2-3 nights in early to mid November (while it's still food and wine) and again mid December or so for all the Christmas things! Please feel free to message me directly if you have a trip planned. Would love to start making some "Disney friends" to go to the parks with!
Hi, you will also need at least ten posts before the website will let anyone message you directly.

Hey Todd :) I’ll be traveling solo from the 15th-18th staying at WL. I’m going into this trip very relaxed and don’t have many firm plans. Let me know if you would be interested in meeting up. I’ve had some great dismeets in the past
Let me know next time you visit, I am local. Would love to meetup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter