When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Memorial Weekend - 5/25 - leaving 5/28. I will be in parks 5/26 and 5/27. Perhaps Disney Springs Visit on 5/25 - later in the afternoon/early evening.

Anyone already planing a vacation for next year?

I am definitely going next year and am in pre planing stages if thats a thing.
Know time of year Im going back nothing else yet. Who wants to plan with me?
I was there last year if anyone wants tips
Miss WDW especially MK my favorite park.

I am considering a couple of visits next year - late Jan/Feb and in May. Just not sure of dates or where I will stay

I'm going from Thursday November 15th until Monday, November 19th.
I really need a TEACUPS Partner/s for November 16th or November 18th (my MK days). Teacups are the only attraction I don't feel comfortable being solo on. And I do it all. Rides, Dining, live shows. But I want a "partner" for the teacups. :guilty:

I'm going from Thursday November 15th until Monday, November 19th.
I really need a TEACUPS Partner/s for November 16th or November 18th (my MK days). Teacups are the only attraction I don't feel comfortable being solo on. And I do it all. Rides, Dining, live shows. But I want a "partner" for the teacups. :guilty:
If you don't find someone, remember, you do not have to make the cup spin when you are in it. Its kind of nice not doing that sometime

If you don't find someone, remember, you do not have to make the cup spin when you are in it. Its kind of nice not doing that sometime

Thanks.
To me it's not fun unless you spin. I know the ride very well. I just don't want to do it alone, even if I didn't spin it. :(

And thank you for this. I guess I should also note that I didn't do it last year in Nov 2017. And I did everything on my list. I had an outstanding visit. I met up with two friends (DISer's) and forgot that I would have had the opportunity to do it with them. I would simply walk past the TEACUPS and keep on going. It wasn't like I was mourning it as I passed it, so I guess I'll be okay if I don't do it this year either. I have so many other to-do's. That being said, it would be nice if I got on the ride, as it really is one of my favorites. I did it alone in 2015, and I did it happily. But still, partners on this ride are fun! I'm trying to wait for a partner before I do it alone again.

Thanks.
To me it's not fun unless you spin. I know the ride very well. I just don't want to do it alone, even if I didn't spin it. :(

Hope u find someone. I love this ride. I also love the meet and greats. Rode it 6 times solo last time even when park officially closed. Understand not everyone can ride it solo. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter